PE & Sport Premium
The government has allocated funding directly to schools to support the funding of PE across the curriculum. Each school will receive £8000 plus an extra £5 per child for the next 2 years.
It is important that we spend the money wisely to enhance our PE curriculum.
Here are some of the ways we plan to spend the extra funding.
- Purchase new equipment to support the teaching of PE in lessons
- Provide training opportunities for staff to develop own skills in the teaching of
- Employ coaches to work alongside teachers in developing the teaching of Dance and Gymnastics
- Enhance our provision of extra curriculum activities
- Access a range of sporting opportunities within the local community outside of the PE lesson
- Provide opportunities for children to participate in competitive sport
- Purchase supporting materials to ensure staff can plan effectively
I look forward to sharing the impact of this on our children’s PE experience.